O'Sullivan wird Weltmeister?

In seiner Rolle als Favorit beim 2010 Betfred.com World Snooker Championship sieht Ronnie O'Sullivan sich selbst nicht mehr:
Sometimes you have better years off the table, and this year I have enjoyed my year off the table, whereas last year I was trying too hard to get it right. Then this year I just thought, 'you know what, I'm not even going to try to get it right'. I thought to myself, 'I'll just pitch up, play, and if it's there it's there, and if it ain't, so what?' I don't mean 'so what', what I mean is if it ain't there, there's no point driving yourself mad about it.
And that's the kind of way I've approached this year and that's the way I'll be approaching the World Championships, basically not expecting too much.

Seit dem unglaublichen Fehler auf die letzte Schwarze gegen Tian Pengfei zweifelt Ronnie wohl an seiner Verfassung, während es offensichtlich sogar Leute gibt, die ihm hier Absicht unterstellen.

Links:
timesofmalta.com - Favourite tag does not suit O'Sullivan
O'Sullivan dismisses favourites tag | Stan James Betting News
Fourth Title for the Rocket? He doesn’t think so. « Top Drawer – The Snookerbacker Blog
Sky Sports | Snooker | News | Ronnie plays down chances
Liverpool Echo.co.uk - World snooker championship favourite tag does not suit Rocket Ronnie O'Sullivan
Rolf Kalb - Snooker Blog - Ronnie, John oder doch ein anderer?

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen